Annual Concierge Medicine Membership fees
payable in monthly, quarterly, or yearly installments include:
- 24/7 Access to your Physician via cell, text, or email
- Executive Style Annual Physicals
- Well child care at age-appropriate intervals for children
- Same Business Day Appointments
- Online Medical Records
- Personalized Wellness Plan
- In Office Testing
- Coordination of Health Care Services
Each patient pays a monthly membership fee, based on their age, which enables the practice to limit the number of patients and provide more personalized services. Lamb Medical offers a concierge medicine model, which means we collect only the monthly fee, and nothing else. This fee will cover all of the Family Medicine services provided by our office as outlined above.
|60 & older||$200/month
* Auto payments directly from your debit/credit card or bank account are available.
** All above fees will be reduced by a 5% discount if paying annually.
*** Customized Family Membership plans are available
For those considering membership, please send an email indicating your interest through our “Get in Touch” form here. Please indicate whether or not you have questions for Dr. Lamb or if you would like to reserve a space in the practice. Membership materials will be available for those who have reserved their spot in the practice.
The forms you will receive will include:
- New Member Registration Form
- Record Release Form
- Patient Agreement Contract
- Medicare Opt Out Agreement (if applicable)
- Payment Option / Authorization Form
Once the forms are available, please complete them and return to Dr. Lamb via secure fax 724-821-9700 or mail them to the office at 3323 Washington Road, Suite 100, McMurray, PA 15317. After she receives your membership packet and reviews your information, we will contact you to schedule your initial appointment.
Lamb Medical will use Spruce, a secure, HIPAA-compliant texting application to communicate with you electronically, should you choose to do so. In addition, Elation Passport serves as a patient portal and provides email communication for test results, routine questions, medication refills, and scheduling. For more information about these communication tools, please click the links below: